My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am a SAHM looking after my 4 children ( Vivienne 14 Ryan 10 Leyonce 9 and Teyla 6 ) and hubby Ryan, Yorkshire terriers Kitty, Khali and Aya and Maltese Momiji.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Marking out and prep for main part.


(Sorry photos are sideways, they come from my XOOM tablet, and blogger has no way to turn them.)
So we have began. My hubby and brother (who is a very skilled bricky) have been busy with spades and pick axes. And we have the first lot of patio space marked out. The space down the right, with the tree parts, is going to be pickett fenced off, to be our veg. I get to plant the rest. The back we haven't decided on yet. It may be pathed at another date and a small lean to green house or budge avery (or what ever I can fit) put there. Might just be a relaxing seating area?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home